Johnson H2O is your Quad Cities source for quality water solutions. Our professional installation and service specialists are factory- and manufacturer-trained, and provide the best workmanship and customer service in the industry.
Water Conditioning Service & Rentals
Providing sales, installation and service of residential and commercial water conditioning equipment for city water and well water applications. Our professional installation and service staff can service most makes and brands of water conditioning systems.
Additional water conditioning services:
- Water softening and various filtration
- Drinking water systems and reverse osmosis
- Delivery of water softener salt (sodium chloride)
- Chemical application, such as chlorine, hydrogen peroxide or polyphosphate
- Collection of water samples for analysis
- Full line of residential and commercial-grade water conditioning products
- Rentals available
Well & Pump System Services
Johnson H2O offers a wide selection of pumps and pressure systems for a variety of domestic and industrial applications. We provide expert service to most makes and models, upgrades to your existing water system, and design and construction of new water systems.
Other services available:
- System upgrades to current construction standards and codes
- Well system inspections for property transfers
- Closure and abandonment of unused wells
- Iowa & Illinois Licensed Well Contractor/Pump Installer
- Certified by National Ground Water Association
- Factory- and Manufacturer-trained
- Technical support from the manufacturer
Johnson H2O offers well drilling services for residential, irrigation, agricultural, commercial, and municipal & public applications. Utilizing their geological expertise and a knowledge of local aquifer characteristics, our contractors provide the best source of water available. Crews follow construction practices that meet or exceed state and local requirements, ensuring that the water source remains free from contamination. Using the best materials and workmanship available in the industry, our full-length grouting methods guarantee clean, high-quality water.
Public Water Supply
As a Certified Operator of your public water supply, Johnson H2O offers you the advantage of having expert water system specialists on site. Because we understand all components of your water system, we can correct small problems before they become big, costly ones.
Services for public water operation:
- Certified Operator for water treatment & water distribution
- Collection of required water samples
- Maintain required public water supply records
- Submittal of state-required reports
Pressure Washers Sales & Service – New and ReconditionedAs an authorized Nilfisk-ALTO Pressure Washer distributor, Johnson H2O has many models in stock, with demonstrator models available. Reconditioned machines are also available, subject to current inventory. Johnson H2O’s expert technicians provide service for Nilfisk-ALTO equipment, as well as for other pressure washer makes and models.