Motorized (Ideal for Solar)
Backup or Primary Pump
Shallow or Deep Wells (to 325’ water level, with only moderate effort.)
Simple Pump is the hand water pump that works as a reliable backup right beside your existing submersible well pump. So when the power goes out, you can still drink clean water, take showers, and flush toilets.
BEING ABLE TO DEPEND ON YOUR WATER SUPPLY MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE
In a rural area, it’s not a matter of IF the power goes out… it’s a matter of WHEN and FOR HOW LONG.
Maybe you simply want backup under current conditions that you already experience. Or you are thinking about being safe in possible future circumstances. Either way, if you are reading this, you’ll likely want a simple, ultra-reliable pump that doesn’t rely on the grid.
It’s not a matter of “IF” such a pump is a good idea… it’s a matter of which pump.
The Simple Pump offers many unique advantages.
THERE’S NOTHING LIKE IT
Most hand pumps cannot fit alongside a submersible in a 4″ or 6″ well.
Classic pitcher pumps only go to about 25 feet. Most other hand pumps only go about half as deep as the Simple Pump’s 350 feet water level.
Simple Pump delivers up to 5 gallons per minute right into your pressurized household plumbing system. Pumping into pressure for the typical home system of around 45-50 psi is a breeze.
- EXTREMELY LOW COST TO MAINTAIN – Maintenance normally required once every 3-10 years, at a cost of just $25 for seals.
- RELIABLE – Comes with a 5-year parts guarantee. Aircraft-grade stainless steel and aluminum are computer machined from billets of metal for maximum precision and strength. Graphite-impregnated bronze bushings at the three pump-head pivot points add outstanding durability.
- FREEZE-PROOF – There are many pumps operating in Alaska, northern Canada and the colder states in the lower 48 — even in high-wind, freezing temperatures reaching -30°F. The Simple Pump is freeze-proof with a 1/16″ weep hole drilled at 48 inches from the top, or at any depth you need. Water bleeds down to below the frost line when the pump is not in use.
- SAFE – The only metal making contact with the water is completely lead-free, CNC-machined stainless steel. And all components are Safe Drinking Water Act compliant.
- SECURE – If you are away from your property, for stretches of time, you can remove the pump lever and lower the pump head, leaving your pump inconspicuous and protected.
MOTORIZED SIMPLE PUMP
NO OTHER HAND PUMP offers an upgrade path to motorized operation — and back again. You can change your mind, even years from now, and add a motor to your pump — literally IN MINUTES!!! And in an emergency, you can switch back to hand operation, again, literally in minutes.
Available in 12v and 24v models.
Any source of DC current can be used to drive the motor. The most popular source is solar. Simple Pump is so power-efficient, it can, in many areas, be run from one solar panel.
The frugal motor pumps up to 150 gallons per hour … for just pennies a day!
With a Simple Pump, it’s easy to get the water you need, inside and outside.
No other pump has the balance of economy and quality that Simple Pump offers you. We think there is simply no better pump in this category — at ANY price.
WE’LL HELP YOU FIGURE OUT THE CUSTOMIZED SIMPLE PUMP SYSTEM FOR YOUR WELL.
Need a quote? Please contact us at 866.338.6820 or fill out our contact form.